NB. This policy does not affect any of your legal rights, including separate cancellation rights, which may be available to you. For more information about those rights, see our terms and conditions. Nor does it apply to defective items.
This returns policy allows you to return unwanted products to us for a refund or to send products back to us for size adjustments on the following conditions.
1. All Rebus jewellery items are warranted by us within 12 months after the original date of purchase under the terms of this warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. You will need to provide proof of purchase of the item before we will process any warranty claim. This will be either a store register receipt, credit/debit card receipt, bank statement or tax invoice.
2. If we cannot repair your item we will offer you an exchange of the item or a refund.
3. In addition to your other rights under these terms, we will either refund the cost of the return of the item to us by you or arrange collection of the item from you. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
4. This warranty is offered Worldwide.
Jewellery warranty exclusions
5. The warranty against defects does not cover loss of item, damage, breakage, changes in appearance, or the gradual degradation of all or part of the goods due to normal wear, mishap, careless handling, improper use. Tarnishing occurs naturally and therefore, cleaning is not covered by the warranty.
1. If the finished solid metal signet ring needs a slight size adjustment either up or down, we will do this free of charge. Alteration is at the discretion of the Jeweller and depends on the size and weight of the ring. If we receive it within 28 days of receipt by you and subject to our returns procedure below. Please contact us before returning your jewellery for advice. International and UK customers are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning your jewellery. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
2. For stone set sigent rings, we will arrange a fitting date to try on the ring before the stone is set. The approved finger size is not adjustable once the signet ring has been completed.
3. After your free resizing, any further resizes will be charged from £50.00.
4. This policy does not apply to items which are made or customised for you such as bespoke / engraved items.
5. We must receive the item in its original condition within 28 days of receipt by you subject to our returns procedure below.
6. The returned item must be in a condition allowing it to be resold as new including being unused, in its original packaging, with all components and with any seals, labels and documentation intact.
7. If we receive the returned item in accordance with the requirements of this policy, we will issue a full refund of the price paid excluding any delivery charges, customs duties or sales taxes. We will credit the same credit card used for the purchase.
8. The returned item must include any returns form which we make available for this purpose.
9. You must send the item to the following address: Rebus Signet Rings Limited, Returns Dept, 67-69 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ.
10. You must pay the cost of returning the item to us. This amount will not be refunded.
11. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods (such as Royal Mail’s special delivery service for UK customers) and that you retain proof of posting.